Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hade's heart got metl by Athena's love power

I went into the party. I saw there have a lot of god. Athena came to me and said "Hi" to me. We talked for a while. She walked away. Then, Zesu, Apollo and Nyx come and talk to me. They said "This is rare you come here". I replied "I think it is time for me to build up my relationship with the other gods, make more friend, I feel really lonely so i come here". They all smile at me. We talked for a long time. I found out that we had a lot of common topic. We started to become good friend. 30 minute later. The host Athena started to talk. She tell us that we're welcome to the party and enjoy the party.

The god started to dance. Suddenly. Athena asked me for a dance. I said yes to her and we start dancing. We dance and dance. A hour later. We stopped dancing

I asked: How is the dance? Fun?

Athena said: It is really fun and Do you have time this Sunday?

I said. I am free this Sunday.

Athena said: I want to have a dinner with you."

I said: Sure

After the conversation. The dinner is started. Athena sat at the host table. My table had Poseidon, Ero, Demster and Ares. They all surprised that I was at the party. I just say I want to met new friend. They all laugh and talk to me. But Ares seem don't like me. Even now. But the other 3 are really nice. I ended up become BFF with Ero. We all had fun in that nice. We still talk to each other even now.

After the party. I went back to my place, took a bath and went to sleep.

To be continue

Story by: Hade

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards