Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dating with Ji Hae chapter 1

3 month after the interview with Girls day. I have talking with Ji hae on the phone because we exchange phone number. We hang out for a few time and last time we hand out. She asked me out and I answer yes.... After that. We are in a relationship now.

Back to now. I call her out to have a dinner because it is her birthday. Before I leave I wear a suit. After I finish changing. I go down to the parking lot. Get my car and drive to Ji Hae house. I see her down dress in my really beautiful dress... I go help her open the door. She get in the car. I start drive to the dinning place. 20 minute later. We arrive to the dinning place. We walk to the reception and the waiter being us to the table. We start looking at the menu. 5 minute later. I can the waiter and order our food. We start eating the food.

I say: How is the food?

Ji Hae: It is pretty tasty.

I say: After the dinner. I will show you something and you will be surprise

Ji Hae say: Oh really!?

10 minute later. We finish our dinner. I secretly tell the waiter to being the birthday cake out. After 2 minute. The waiter push out the cart of birthday cake on top of it. She is so surpise and I start to sing happy birthday to Ji Hae. She is really happy and kiss me on the face.

Ji Hae say: Thanks you. I really surprise

I say: you're welcome

The waiter start to cut the cake in piece. We both eat 1 piece. We pack the rest of the cake and pay the bill. I drive Ji Hae back to her house and she give me a goodbye kiss. She back to her house. After that. I back to my house.

To be continue

Author: DJ HADE
Please support my fan fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards