Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My princess Saki Chapter 2

Next day. I go to school. But first I have to pick up Saki. I go to her house and She tell me to wait. I sit in there. and I find out she is taking a shower and dressing up. After that. She eat her breakfast and she tell me to eat with her. I go over and eat with her. After that. She eat her breakfast and she tell me to eat with her. I go over and eat with her. After 5 minute. We finish it. we start walking to school. After 30 minute. we walk to the class.

After 15 minute. we are in class. She give me the lunch. It is some noodle and some egg. She being some of her friend to let me know. The first girl name Miyabi, second girl name Momoko and third girl name Maimi.

I say: Nice to meet you

They say: Nice to meet you too

*I eat teh lunch*

After 15 minute. I finish the lunch

I say: Thanks you

Saki say: You are welcome

*Saki give me a smile*

After 15 minute. The bell ringed. We go back to the class. After 3 class. It is after school. we decide to go watch some movie. We watch 2 movie. I think the movie is pretty good.

I say: The movie is pretty good

Miyabi say: i like the second one

Saki say: Let go eat.

After that. We go eat. We go into a ramen resturant. We go in and order some food and After 15 minute. the food come.we start to eat the food. After 40 minute. We finish the food. We finish the food. After that. I walk everyone to home and Infront of Saki's house.

*She kissed me on the lip*

Saki say: See you tomorrow

*My face turn red*

After that. I go home. I take a shower and go to sleep

To be conutiune

Story by: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards