Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Monday, December 7, 2009

My girlfriend Erena chapter 19

Next day. We go back to our home. But at first. we eat the breakfast. After breakfast. We go to fishing. I caught 6 fish. Erena caught 5 fish. Nacchan caught 3 fish. Acchan caught 8 fist. Mayuyu caught 10 fish.

Mayuyu say: I get the most fish

Acchan say: Hump...

After that. We go to eat. We order. 2 salmon, 3 tuna sushi. 5 beef sushi and miso soup. After 20 minute. The food come. we start to eat it. After 15 minute. The food is done. We pay the bill. It cost us 15000 yen.

I say: Let goo to watch movie.

They say: Let go

After that. We go to watch movie. We watch 8 movie. The movie is good. After that.w e go to shopping. We buy a lot of stuff. After the shopping. we go back to Nacchan house and start packing up. After a hour. We finish packing up.

We say: bye Bye

Nacchan say: See you tomorrow

I walk everyone back to their house and I go back to my house. When I get back to the house. I take a shower and go to sleep

To be conutiune

Story by: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards