Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Monday, July 6, 2009

I am dating with Aika chapter 10~my fan fiction~

Last chapter. There have a guy staying in my house. He name is Johnny chan. ell, He is a chinese like me. We become really good friend. One day. He ask meabout something do with grammar of japanese. I give him some advice. He say "I am really good at writing". I say "I am not, there have people better than me".

After 2 month. He going back to tonorto I am really sad that he gone. After a while. Me and Aika planning a trip to Osaka for two week. In osaka. We see Nega live. It is so good. But Aika don't seem to like it.

I say sorry to Aika. It because i want to watch it and forget about Aika. She say "its okay. If you like to watch, just watch it". I say "But you seem don't like it". Aika say "Let go". I feel pretty sorry for Aika. Stay toon for more.

To be contiune

Author: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards