Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I will protect you Saki Chapter 3

7:30 pm. I was in the room. I was waiting for the girl. A few minute later. 2 girls come in. There name is Ai and Miho. They being some beer. They asked me drank some beer. I start to drank. Suddenly. Ai sat on me. My face turned really red. Miho suddenly gave me a kiss. After it. I started to forgot what am i doing. I started to drank and drank. I was having so much fun. I paid them until the last hour.

12:00 pm. The bar was closed. I came out of the bar. i started to threw up. Suddenly. Reina and Nana pushed me to the car. I fainted.

I woke up. it was a friday morning. I had a big headache. Sayaka was beside me. She said I drank to much last night. She cooked me some food. I ate it. While I ate. I kept thinking about Saki. After the breakfast.

Sayaka asked: Are you going to school today?

I said: Yea. i am getting ready to go to school.

Sayaka asked: Will it be too sleepy for you?

I said: it is fine.

I started walking to school and 9:15 am. I arrived to my school.

To be continue

Story by: Hade

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards