Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Forever love Chapter 11

A few hour later. I wake up. I change my cloth. Try to sneak out of the door. But when I am at the door. I find out there have a gun point in back of my head.

Saki say: I know you will trying to sneak out of the house.

*Sayaka punched me on the face*

Then, they start hitting me. Suddenly. Aiko come.

Aiko ask: Why are you trying to run away?

I say: I don't be like being here and in any gang.

Aiko say: You are idiot. Being a gang boss make you rich.

I say: i don't need money. I jsut want to be a noraml boy.

Saki say: You are a idiot

Suddenly. I throw a smoke bomb and I open the door and run away. half hour later I back to Atsuko's house.

Auntie say: Where did you being.

I say: i get caught

Auntie say: go get some rest.

I go back to the home and go to sleep.

To be conutiune

Story: Setsuna
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards