Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My princess Saki chapter 4

Next day. Today it is Sunday. I decide to go to Saki house for the day. I eat my breakfast. After the breakfast. I go to her house. I go in her house. I see a lot of Girlie stuff and

she ask: Want to watch some Concert DVD?

I say: yes!!!

Then. We watch a concert. It is BerryZ koubou spring Tour"Sono Subete no Ai ni". It is really good. We really like it. After that. we start to play some "Go". We play for 3 hour. After that. Saki's mom cook some lunch for us and We start to eat it.

I say: Auntie. thanks you for the lunch. it is really yummy

Saki's mom say: You are welcome.

*She give me a soft smile*

After the lunch. we take a nap. After 3 hour. we wake up. I start to get my guitar out and singing with Saki. After a while. We decide to play some card. It really fun. I lose a lot. After that. It time to go back home.

*Saki give me a kiss*

*my face turn red*

I say: See you tomorrow.

After I go back to home. I eat my dinner, I take a shower and go to sleep.

To be continue

Story: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards