Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Extreme love 3 chapter 2

Next day. I wake up. I find out no one is in the house. I try to sneak out of the house. But when I get outside. They suddenly come out. There a man behide my back have a gun point in my head.

Hina say: Still thinking to sneaking out.

*I grab the guy in the hand and I flipped him*

I start to run and I fight off everyone. But there too many of them. Suddenly. Hina come up to me and she use her fist try to hit on my head. I dodged. After 40 minute. Hina flipped me and I fainted.

Hina say: I tell you. I will win

*She command her troops being me back to the room*

I get back to the room. I see her face so mad. she start to hit me. I didn't fight back. she hit me a few time and she stopped.

Hina say: I give you a warning. If you try to run away again. I will kill you.

*I didn't answer back*

*I white off my blood*

I walk away and I go to watch tv. But suddenly Hina drag me to the car. we go to the shopping mall. She buy me some shirt, Some pant and some head bang. After that. She drag me to to a resturant. We order some food. After 15 minute. The food come. We starting to eat it. After 25 minute. We finish eating it. We pay the bill. The bill cost $50. After the bill she drag me back to the car. We back to the house. I take a shower and go to sleep.

Here is some past of Ichigo. Actually Ichigo is come from a rich family. Ichigo is come from a rich family. His mom is a top singer and his father is a famous Go player in Japan. He have 9 Dan. They have a lot of money. Ichigo already join a visual kei band and have a 9 dan player level. But one time Ichigo liked a punk girl and Ichigo's parent know about it and him don't want him to date that girl. But he really like the girl and run away until now.

To be continue

Story: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards