Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Crazy love story chapter 2

I wake up. I go brush me teeht and eat my breakfast. After breakfast. I walk to school. In the way. I see Sayumi again. I trying to walk faster. But the car still following me.

Sayumi say: How are you?

*I didn't answer*

Sayumi say: Why you always be so cool to me.

*I walk away*

Sayumi say: That way will make you late. get on teh car.

*I didn't answer her*

15 minute later. I arrive to school. I am late. the teacher shout at me. She tell me to stand outside. i stand for a hour. After a hour. The teacher call me back in. After 5 class. It is lunch.. Sayumi come over.

*Sayumi grab on my chin*

Sayumi say: You are quiet a boy.

8I didn't say anything and not be carefully pushed her to the floor*

Sayumi say: You bustard.

The teacher see it and tell me to go to the princpal office. I trying to tell them What happen. But they don't listen to me. Just shout at me and they phone my home. I feel piss and I go back to the class. When i back to the class. My classmate tell me about something.

Hinda say: You know Sayumi is a daughter of a gang boss and this school is own by his father.

I say: How can this be! That why they don't listen to me.

Hinda say: that not all. I ehard that there have three handsome transfer school boy like you and mess her up and kick out of school. After they kick out of the school and Sayumi father reall good relationship with the police because they want to use each other. Police want the gang reduce and the gang want to expand there gang. so they are good friend. Back on the story. After they get kick out from the school. they tell lie to the police and make them go to jail and make them kick out of the house and make them end up being a begger. Then, Sayumi mess them up and they sucide at last.

I say: This won't happyen to me. This is laughable.

Hinda say: You should listen to this.

I say: Why do I listen to this. I will be fine

Hidan say: Oh well. you don't listen to me.

After that. The class begin. I listen to the teacher and work hard. After 3 class. it is after school and I walk back to home and in the way. I see Sayumi's car pass by again.

Sayumi say: Hello! So I heard Hinda tell you about the story alread. Scare?

I say: No. It really laughable.

Sayumi say: Ah! You are a pretty calm.

*I walk away*

After that. I go back to the house and karin's mother shout at me about what happen in the school. After that. i go do my homework. After I finish my homework. I go take a hot shower and eat dinner. Then, I go take a good sleep for tomorrow.

To be contiune

Story: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards