Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Friday, November 13, 2009

Risa love me chapter 7

After day. We wake up. we go eat breakfast first. The breakfast it is some sandwich and egg. After the breakfast. We go to shopping. We go in all sort of store. i buy a wooden guitar, clothes and book. Risa buy some cloth and some wooden stuff. Ai and Eri didn't buy anything.

I ask: Why didn't you buy anything?

Ai and Eri say: Nothing good.

We run to the beach and we are playing surfing. Surfing is really fun. we play around 4 hour. We drop to the water a lot. After the surfing. We change our cloth.

Ai ask: Is it fun?

I say: Yes is really fun

Risa say: let go eat

We find a sushi restaurant. we order some sushi. we start eating it. The cost is $45. After that we go back to the hotel. We take a shower and go to sleep. we having a lot of good dream

To be continue

Story by: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards