Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Friday, November 13, 2009

My girlfriend Erena chapter 12

Next few day. I am really sad because one of my good friend died a few day ago. They try to cheer me up. my friend that died is my best friend and brother. I feel really sad.

Everyone say: Don't cry. We don't want to see you crying

I say: i try to not cry

Acchan say: you can cry. But not that long

Mayuyu say: Your friend see that he will be not happy about it

*I stop crying*

They being me to watch funny movie. we watch 4 movie. i feel a little better. After the movie. We go eat dessert. i eat a lot of sweet. That cost me 55000 yen. I am a ll happy now.

Acchan ask: You better?

I say: I feel a lot better now. thx you

Erena say: that good.

After that. I go back to home. Eat dinner. The dinner is some vegetable. sushi and some rice. After dinner. I take a shower and go to sleep. I having a good dream tonight.

to be countiune

Story by: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards