Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My girlfriend Erena Chapter 9

Second day at the trip. We wake up at 6:00 am. Start to make breakfast. The Breakfast is it and sandwich with some orange juice. the food is really tasty and the orange juice is fresh.

After that. we go walk a long trail. We walked and walked. I see a lot of beautiful stream. The sound is relaxing and the tree are green. It is really beautiful. We walk half hour and we take a break. Nacchan hand me the lunch. It is some rice and the fish that left from yesterday. I didn't know how to reject her and I eat the lunch. But Erena make the lunch too. It is some sushi. i think it is bad. Erena find out Nacchan like me. I eat both lunch. It make me really full. Then we start walking again. After 1 hour. We back to the house.

Acchan say: I need a nap

I Say: Me too

We all go take a nap. After 3 hour. We all wake up. I start to get a wooden guitar, start to play the song and sing it out. After 1 hour. We stop singing and start to cook dinner. I go take a bath. After 15 minute. I come out and i hear a shout between Nacchan and Erena.

Erena say: You like Alvin?

Nacchan say: So what.

Erena say: He my boyfriend. You are not gonig to date with him.

Nacchan say: I will grab him from you!!! He too cute.

*Acchan suddenly come out*

Acchan say: you two should stop.

Then. we eat the dinner. After the dinner. i wash the dishes. and they take the shower and we go to sleep.

To be continue

Story by: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards