Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Monday, November 23, 2009

My girlfriend Erena chapter 17

Next day. I wake up and I stay in the bed. Start thinking how to avoid the thing happen last night. If Nacchan try to kiss me again and I need think of a plan. before I fall in love with her. I don't want to end up cheating on 2 girl at the same time. After 30 minute. I eat the breakfast. After breakfast. I go pick up Erena and we go to school. 1 hour alter.w e arrive to the school. After 3 class. It is lunch.

*Erena hand me the lunch*

The lunch is some vegetable, beef and rice

I say: Thanks you

Erena say: You are welcome

* I eat the lunch*

After 15 minute. The ball ringed. we go back to the class. After 5 class. It is after school. we have to stay in the class because we choosed as cleaning duty for the week. We start to clean. After 1 hour and a half. we finish cleaning.

I ask: Let go eat?

Erena say: Sure

Acchan say: I am hungry.

We go to eat in a restaurant. we order some food. After 15 minute. The food come. we start to eat. After 15 minute. We finish the dinner. The dinner is great. we walk back to the our own house. After I go back to home. I take a shower and go to sleep.

To be continue

Story by: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards