Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My girlfriend Erena chapter 11

Next day. Today is my bithday and I have to go to school. I eat my breakfast. My breakfast is a sandwich. After 15 minute. Erena come pick me up. We walk to school. On the way I buy a C.C.Lemon juice because I feel thirst. 20 minute later. We walk into the class. 1 minute later the class have start. 3 class later. It is lunch. i eat lunch with Erena

*Erena hand me the lunch*

*I open the lunch box*

It is some beef. fish and rice.

*I start eating it*

I say: It is really yummy.

Erena say: Thanks you

*Erena give me a kiss*

My face turn really red. Suddenly. The alert ringed. We go inside to the class. 4 class later. we off from school. they being me to Erena's house. They give me a birthday party. i really happy. i say thank you to everyone. They start singing

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to Alvin
happy birthday to you

*Mayuyu start giving us the cake*

I start eathing the cake. It really yummy. I start to cry. They ask why I am crying. i answer back It because I am touched by your susprise party. They all give me a hug. they all give me present. I really happy of those present. They tell me to open it.

Erena give me a big teddy bear
Nacchan give me a bunny bang
Mayuyu give me a AKB48- river single[Limited version]
Acchan give me a Mirror for check your look

I say: Thanks very much

After that I go home and go to sleep

To be countiune

Story by: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards