Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My girlfriend Erena chapter 7

Next day. I go to school with Erena. I see Natsumi.

Natsumi say "Want to go have dinner with me."

I say "I am going out with Erepyon, Sorry."

I can really sense that Natsumi is really like me and she try to make her like me. But I decide to play defend... Today, We get a new transfer student. Her name is Mayuyu.

I ask "Will we be friend."

Mayuyu say "Sure, Call me Mayuyu."

When is lunch. We eat lunch together. Erena make me some lunch.

I eat it.I say "It is really yummy." I give her a kiss on the face.

Erena say "you are welcome."S

uddenly. I see Nacchan look jealous. I start to have bad feeling. If she jealous, she might put Erepyon in danger.

Nacchan ask "Want to watch movie after school?" We nobbed.

After school. We go to watch movie. The movie is like 3 and a half hour long. I really like the movie. After the movie. We go to eat dinner. I order a cold noodle. It really tasty. Erena order a pizza. Me and Erena share it. I really like the taste of it.Then.

I go back to my own home. When I go home my parent ask me Where I go.

Mom say "Where did you go."

I say "I sleep over at Erena's house and watch movie. Sorry to make you worry."

Dad say "It's okay."

After. I go to do my homework. Take a shower and go to bed.

To be countiune

Author: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards