Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Extreme love chapter 8

When I go back. I see her wake up and she ask me, where did I go.

I say "I jsut go take a walk."

Hina say "Okay... But don't walk out of my sight again."

I say "Hiya."

Later, i go to sleep.

Next day. I go to training again. Hina come in and see how is my shooting skill.

Hina say "you are ready."

I say "Ready for what."

Hina say " We are going to have awar with the rival club." i am shocked

I say "Can I not go."

Hina say "you have to go. I will protect you." I nobbed

In the night. We go in to a back street. I see the other club. Both side start shooting at each other. I see people get shot. I try to find a place to hide. Hina follow me.

Hina say "I am sorry to being you here. I know you are scare." She kissed my forehead.

I say "It's okay."

We go back to the house. I see lot of the bodyguard is injury. I really scare of blood.

Hina say "Cover your eyes and i will walk into the beg."

Then. Hina walk with me to the beg and gone to sleep.

To be countiune

Author: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards