Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Extreme love chapter 7

I see Reita...

I say" I have some bad news."

Reita say "What is the bad news."

I say " She make me move to her house and she send me some bodyguard. I just lucky to come out to see you."

Reita say "This is bad. Becareful she might already find out."

Suddenly I see sayaka come. I am susprised.

I ask "Why is sayaka is here."

Sayaka say " I finish my job and is just waiting for you to finish." We hugged.

I say " I will be finish the job fast."

Sayaka saay "take it slowly. I know you are in trouble. Be careful."

Reita say "Before you go. When you get time, you call me and i will come here to meet you."

I say "Hiya, I love you Sayaka." I kissed her on the lip.

Then, I go back to Hina house. When I go back to house. Hina is already wake up and she ask me where I go.

To be countiune

Author: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards