Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My girlfreind Erena chapter 6

I ask Erena about it and she say yes. We decided our band name call Team ichigo, We decide out style Oshare kei and Genre is pop. I have a given name call Reita.

My band member:
Vocal: Reita(Me)
Guitar: Aoi
Bass: Shin
Drum: Tomo

After the meeting. I go eat with Erena. She ask me how is the meeting.

I say "It is good. Thanks you to let me join."

Erena say "I know you can sing and I love you."

After dinner, I sleep over at Erena apartment. We shower together, watching tv together and sleep together.

To be countiune

Author: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards