Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I am dating Aika chapter 9~my fan fiction~

After the National tour. i still got a test. After the test. i was really tired, i fainted in the street again. I get on a hiatus again. I am really tired. After 2 week. i fully recover. i have to get ready for a big present for Aika. it because next 2 month is her birthday!!!

After 2 month. It is Aika birthday. I give her a big panda doll as her birthday present. She really happy. She kissed me on the lip this time. My face is all red. Then, run to the washroom, I come out everyone say I am shy!!!

After that day, i got a guest home stay in my house. It because a school in canada, Alberta absent stufent in our school so home stay in here. we talke care of him really hard. he is a really ncie guy that hard working. always get a good mark. he always get 70-80%. he say I better than him. it because I always get 100%. I say I am not that smart, Stay too for more

Author: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards