Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I am dating Aika chapter 8~my fan fiction~

After awhile. I fully recover. we decide to make another album for my band..... After is released. i got a great rest. My birthday that day. They set up a susprise party for me.... I really susprised. I got alot of present and alot of people in the susprise party. My best present is from Aika. She give me a big panda doll.

After my birthday. i got really loved by Aika. One day, We go see AKb48 stage. the AKb48 emmber saw us. They ask will we handout with them to eat. we say "Ok". we taled alot of thing. We become treally good friend with AKB48's member

After that. we got a concert. My band get so popular in this 3 month, So we decide to have a Ax. After the Ax. I really tired.... I got to rest. After 2 week. Our band decdied to go on a Nation Tour. we are getting ready for that. Stay toon for the story

Author: Mitsu
made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards