Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Friday, July 17, 2009

I am dating Aika chapter 12

After couple week. one day on that week. i suddenly fainted at house. I go to hospital. The doctor say "Alvin get cancer. he still got 6 month". Aika start to cry. After i wake up. She tell me everything. i slient for a while.

Then, i started to cry. I say "I can't die yet, I still have to protect my love. This is not real". Then, I pin myself. it is hurt. I think for a while. I say "I will take it, But first we will go travel around the world for 6 month. I will come back to the hospital in last two week". I will make my last memory. Stay toon for last chapter

Author: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards