Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My girlfriend Erena chapter 10

Next day. It is the last day of the camp. We start to eat breakfast. I see Nacchan not talking to each other. I am starting to feel really worry about it. But I have to pretend I don't know because I don't want to hurt anyone. After breakfast. Nacchan's mother come pick us up.

In the car. I never see Erena and nacchan talk. It really brother me. I see acchan try to talk to me

I say: Acchan, Are you trying to tell me something.

Acchan whisper: Nacchan like you

I whisper back: I know that at the very beginning.

Acchan whisper again: Why don't you speak up.

I whisper back: I don't want to hurt anyone

Acchan say: i understand that.

*I sleep on Erena shoulder*

After 3 hour. I back to hour. I go in and my parent say welcome back.

My mom say: Have fun?

I say: yes!!! is really fun.

My father say: What did you do there

I say: Fishing, play game and Singing, I am really tired. let talk tomorrow

I walk up to my room and go to sleep

story by: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards