Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Friday, November 20, 2009

Extreme love 2 chapter 11

Next day. I wake up. I eat my breakfast and think to how to kill her again. Well. I decide to use my favorite Dagger. I always being a dagger in pocket. After that. she being to the warehouse. they dealing drug again. She buy it. After that.

I say: I being you somewhere

Hina ask: where?

I say: you will know later

Then. i being to the backstreet

I say: I need to talk to you alone

*The guard get out of the way*

*I being out my life to stab on her*

*She grab my hand.

*She kicked me and chopped of my right hand*

*I fall down and my tear start dropping*

Hina say: HAHA still try to kill me. you are subborn. you know is hard to kill me right

After she tell the guard to help me use a towel wrap around my hand. After that she being me to back to the house. She give me the dinner. I try to use my left hand to eat. But is really hard to. So Hina feed me the food.I don't eat it.

Hina say: If you don't eat it. you can't able to find Sayaka

I start to eat it. after that. i take a shower and go to sleep

to be countiune

Story by: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards