Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Monday, September 7, 2009

Story of horror Chapter 4 ~Mirror world~

Hi, my name is Reita. I am telling you a story about a Mirror world and how I die in that world.One day. I am walking to work. But suddenly something pull me and I pull into a mirror. I see a village that look like Middle age style.

People around me say" Are you okay."

I ask "where am I?"

They say" You are in mirror world. We get pull into too. We can't eascape. It because when is night. There have monster come out and attack us."

I say" Oh no. This is not happening."

They say" They attack the village everynight. We jsut barely hold them off."

In the night fall. The monster start to attack us. Everyone start to get their weapn and start shooting. The monster is big and giant. One of the monster smash the ground. There have a big earthquake and many fall into the ground and get killed. We be fighted for 3 hour. They retreated. We died many people and the monster died alot. But not many as us.

I feel really scare.

They say "You can't be scare in here."

I say "Is jsut I am still in shock is nothing."

They say "We understand that. Be brave." I smiled.

The nightfall come again. We start to get ready. after awhile. I see the monster. Today. They being their boss. Their boss is really giant. Then suddenly He us his whip to smash full the town. The town seperate in two half. We feel afraid. The monster go other strike. We died big half of people. We charge and fight for honor. We kill some monster. We died a few people too. But we get surround. After half hour. Just left me and other 3 people. We fight. They kill us one by one. 10 miunte later. We all get killed. This is the story about the mirror world.

To be countiune

Author: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards