Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Friday, September 4, 2009

Extreme Love chapter 5

I go see Reita. I ask he how is Sayaka.

I ask "How is her doing?"

He say" Sayaka is doing fine. She pretty good doing that. How is your mission?"

I say" She is really trushed me and she say like me, see tell me lot of her stuff. I don't really spy more and betray her."

He say" you liker her? What about Sayaka."

I say" I mean as a friend. She really poor."

He say" you are too weak. I have to tell you that if you finish the mission. The boss say let you quit the club. It because Sayaka ask to quit the club before she go."

I say" Is this true." He nobbed

I say" Ok, I will keep working on it and finish as fast as possible."

He say" Becareful don't over do it, you might get yourself kill." I nobbed.

Then, I go home and thikning how fast I can finish the mission as fast as possible. But I scare of Ai will find out and kill me. But I think I can't die yet. Then I go to sleep.

To be countiune

Author: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards