Welcome

Welcome to my blog. please enjoy the fiction that I write

What time is now?

Cuteki eCards

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My girlfriend Eri part 1

"I finally arrive to tokyo". My name is Matt. I take the taxi. I saw my house. it is a pretty clean house. After I put everything down. i decide to go out.

I saw a pretty girl. i go say "Hi" to her. She say Hi back. Then we started talking. Afrer a while. She ask "Will you be my Boyfriend". I say"Okay, will you go out and eat with me"

In the way. we go into HWV. We buy some CD. We go into eat sushi. I payed worst 400 dollar bill. eri say Matt can you come to my house. I say ok. 1 hour later. we arrive to Eri's apartment. When it open, I saw alot of Teddy bear. Stay toon for more

to be countiune

Author: Mitsu
Made up story

No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ HADE music selection




My favorite soccer team

Cuteki eCards